Sunday 30 December 2018

Relaxing and soaking it all in

Christmas is over and a new year is soon born. Crazy how time flies. Me and Sam have tried to relax and enjoy the holidays as much as we can. It's been really nice to have some days off from work even if I do have the luxury to work from home nowdays.

Next year will mean a lot of changes for me and Sam. First, we have to fully decide where we want to live – Sweden or Australia – and we need to start the process of either him trying to get a permanent visa in Sweden or me getting a permanent visa in Australia. Then, I need to find a new job because I'll not be able to keep the job I have now in Sweden IF we choose to (and can) stay here. Sam will start to study part-time and work part-time within the food industry (so proud of him). So yes ... these are just some examples of what we need to think about next year.


But until then ... 
We have been doing a few adventures lately, we both bought bikes for each other as Christmas gifts so that resulted to a trip to the beach. I love my bike! So much freedom but it's a bit scary riding on the roads where the cars are, haha.





Oh and! Sam helped me yesterday to colour my hair with henna (the red one from Lush) and even though the process was a bit annoying (hehe) I absolutely LOVE the result.




No comments:

Post a Comment