Wednesday 23 January 2019

January is not over yet!


January is coming towards an end, but not just yet ... my birthday is still around the corner (on the 24th of January) so there's still some juice to squeeze out from this wonderful month. I've been mostly working from home, and taken the days as they come. Me and Sam have been on a few bike rides, watched a lot of tennis (mostly Sam) and well ... yeah, a lot of other stuff as well (drawing, reading, cooking, hiking etc).




I have, since I came to Australia, started a new hobby ... crocheting. Weird, right? Or maybe not. I think it's very therapeutic and it's fun to see what you can create.

And from one thing to another ... I've been trying to keep in touch with everyone in Sweden but it is much harder than I thought. We all have a lot of things going on in our own lives. It obviously complicate things when I am 10 hours ahead as well ... But, I try to keep everyone updated by uploading vlogs, blogging, sending my family/friends different snapchat videos and photos. I also try to text and sometimes call them. I have even sent a few physical postcards. It's not easy but I hope they know I love them and think about them ALL the time. ALL the time.


Oh ... and last week we had pancakes for dinner one evening. It was DELICIOUS! 




No comments:

Post a Comment