Tuesday 15 January 2019

Already?!

15th of January 2019, are you sure? Wow, time flies and I don't know how to slow it down. I'm starting to feel a bit stressed (even if I know I shouldn't). Time is really ticking fast and even if my visa will be fine until October there is so much happening and so much that needs to be planned/taken care of before that.


  • I'll have to quit my job in Sweden when 6 month (183 days) has passed and that is soon. 
  • I need to find a new job, here ... in Australia(!!).
  • I need to double check a few things with my medicare card (It has not arrived even though we were at central link and everything). 
  • I need to fix an Australian ID (so much work for one Id ... ugh). 
  • Look into and prepare documents to apply for a new visa that (hopefully) will allow me to stay longer here in Melbourne/Australia.
  • Have friends from Sweden coming over in April.
  • Take care of things like my apartment (rental) in Sweden + my furnitures.


 ... and much more, I'm sure.

As you might understand after reading above ... we will try to stay in Australia and hopefully everything will go well when we apply for my visa – there's a lot of information that we need to provide to show that we truly are a couple. This whole process feel a bit scary because, what if there's any document or information we do not have? Ugh ... I'll try to keep my mind hopeful. ❤

FYI: Here is a youtube clip (in Swedish) of my monday, just wanted to show me on a very ordinary day – life is not always filled with cool things to do just because your on the other side of the planet hehe ... 




No comments:

Post a Comment