Sunday 17 February 2019

A Thought ... eller låt oss säga "En Tanke"

Should I continue writing in English or, should I start writing in Swedish again? Since I arrived in Australia I've been thinking that it would be a good practice for me to write in English, but to be honest ... it stops me from updating regularly. It takes a lot of energy to think and write in English. ALSO ... I am now participating once every month in a short story competition, so I do get to practice my English writing.

AND(!) ... I have a Youtube channel where I speak mostly Swedish as well, if this blog is a compliment to that channel it makes no sense (in my head) to keep writing in English here.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- 

SÅ(!) vet ni vad? Jag tror att det är svenskan som jag egentligen bör underhålla för nu när jag är i Australien så blir det inte mycket prat på svenska. Faktiskt. Från och med nu kommer min blogg återigen fyllas med texter på svenska. Punkt.

(Bild tagen från vår balkong här i Melbourne, ser ni lilla månen?)


No comments:

Post a Comment