Thursday 19 July 2018

I'm going on an adventure!

It's been a while since I posted anything on this blog, what happened? Well, nothing dramatic happened really, I just got caught up with life. You should have noticed by now that I'm writing this in English, why is that? Well, I want to practice my English in writing but also, I want to prepare myself for the next adventure in my life – moving to Australia for a year.

My boyfriend is born and raised in Australia and his visa here in Sweden has run out. It's therefore now my turn to see his country and then ... well, we will see. I've been to Australia twice in my life and loved it, but I don't know how I will feel about actually living there. This will definitely be both scary (being so far away from everyone in Sweden) and exciting. I hope to also do some traveling and explore Australia as much as possible.

So why start writing now?
Well, I need somewhere to document my journey and it felt stupid to start a new blog this time considering I have so many nice memories here already. As you might have already figured out, there will be a lot for me to prepare before I leave Sweden (on the 2nd of October). I'll try to document my process as much as possible.

I'll apologize ahead for any misspelling and bad grammar, I'm still learning.

OBS: If you need to read a summary in Swedish I will always add one in the end of every post. Why? Well, I should not forget how to write in Swedish either hehe ... but also for anyone who are not comfortable with English for some reason. 




Swedish summary:
Det var ett tag sedan som jag skrev på denna blogg. Inget galet har hänt mer än livet, det är mycket som har tagit tid och bloggen har fått lida. Jag flyttar till Australien för ett år i oktober och kommer dokumentera mina förberedelser inför det. Jag har valt att skriva på engelska då jag vill bli bättre på det. Tidigare har jag besökt Australien två gånger men det kommer bli en helt annan upplevelse att faktiskt bo där under en längre tid – både spännande och roligt.


No comments:

Post a Comment