Wednesday 1 August 2018

Breakfast for dinner

Me, Sam, my brother Philip and my sister Kathleen were at the beach today, at a place called Strandbadet/Tyresö Strand. It was not the best beach that Sweden has to offer but it did the job – kept us cool. Even though the grass was dry and there were several little fish lying dead on the shore (I'm not making this up), it was lovely swimming in the warm water and having picnic with people I love. But ... universe? I think Sweden needs a little rain, so if you're not too busy. Please rain on Sweden. 

 


When we got home, both me and Sam decided to have breakfast for dinner – yes, we had pancakes and coffee, haha. I'm still on vacation so I'm allowed. And before you ask, yes, it was all plant-based. SO GOOD. Did I mention that we also had vanilla ice cream instead of whipped cream? No? Well, we did ... haha.



 



Swedish summary: 
Idag var jag, Sam, min bror Philip och min syster Kathleen i Tyresö Strand (Strandbadet). Det är inte den bästa badplats som jag har besökt i Sverige (döda småfiskar vid strandkanten och bortbränt gräs) men det sköna vattnet var magiskt så vi stod ut. Det blev en riktigt mysig dag. Jag och Sam kände oss extra busiga på vägen hem så det blev pannkakor och kaffe till middag. Ibland får man kalasa helt oväntat. OBS: Vi åt till och med vaniljglass istället för grädde. SYNDIGT gott – givetvis var allt veganskt.


No comments:

Post a Comment